Patrick Lyons doesn’t just talk about bringing renewable energy to New Mexico, he actually delivers. As Land Commissioner, he signed the first wind lease on State Land in 2003 and this week as Public Regulation Commissioner for District 2 he just approved a wind lease project that will bring 950 turbines to Eastern New Mexico. Patrick Lyons is about results, not promises and has done more to bring clean energy than any elected official in New Mexico History.
You may also like
About the author
- My truck camping set up (solar power)
- Solar Panels M&S Green power energy
- Sapna Dabade ESDM Wind Energy
- ❄️ SALE 2020 New Arrival 3/5/6 Blades Free Energy Wind Turbine Generator 400w 600w 800w 12v 24v Hig
- ⭐️ DISCOUNT Youpin YEUX Solar Power Storage Board Foldable Solar Panel Cells 5V Portable Mobile Bat