Patrick Lyons doesn’t just talk about bringing renewable energy to New Mexico, he actually delivers. As Land Commissioner, he signed the first wind lease on State Land in 2003 and this week as Public Regulation Commissioner for District 2 he just approved a wind lease project that will bring 950 turbines to Eastern New Mexico. Patrick Lyons is about results, not promises and has done more to bring clean energy than any elected official in New Mexico History.
You may also like
About the author
- solar power DC lighting system
- How Build Your Own Solar Panels and Wind Turbines can Save You Time, Stress, and Money.
- Get Discount KEIN Universal Wind Energy No Need External Power Supply Car Wind Power LED Driving Fo
- BASIC COMPONENTS OF THE WIND ENERGY CONVERSION SYSTEM
- Solar panels compulsory for home || सरकारी आदेश सोलर के बिना घर का सपना रहेगा अधूरा !! Tech Mewadi