Be sure to Subscribe to THIS channel (Biffa Plays Strategy) for more Oxygen not Included Spaced Out content! Enjoy 🙂
➤Want a Dupe Named after you? Support me on Patreon:
➤ONI Spaced Out is now available on Steam:
➤Join My Discord:
➤Where to FOLLOW Me:
– Indie Games: https://www.youtube.com/BiffaPlaysIndie
– Strategy Games: https://www.youtube.com/BiffaPlaysStrategy
– Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/biffa2001
– Twitter: @biffa2001
Enjoy my Oxygen Not Included Spaced Out Update / Upgrade Gameplay 🙂
➤All Music taken from in game
➤Tube Cube Challenge:
➤Oxygen Not Included:
Oxygen Not Included Spaced Out Info:
Here’s what you can expect to find in Spaced Out so far:
– New Multi-World Gameplay! The Starmap and space program have been completely redesigned to allow you to span your Duplicant civilization across multiple planetoids, each with their own resources to contribute.
– Brand New Starting World! The Swamp start, along with its supporting biomes, provides a new, different mixture of resources to exploit as you nurture your fledgling colony.
– Mid-Game Rocketry! The rocket mechanics have been completely redesigned to make rocketry part of your colony’s core infrastructure, rather than just an end-game goal.
– Rocket tech is easier to research and is more integrated with the rest of the tech tree.
– The surface of the starting planetoid is a lot less hostile, and new early-game tech is being added to ease the transition into space.
– Multi-Colony UI Improvements! The Diagnostics side panel and redesigned Resources screen have been expanded to manage your attention across planetoids.
In the space-colony simulation game Oxygen Not Included you’ll find that scarcities of oxygen, warmth and sustenance are constant threats to your colony’s survival. Guide colonists through the perils of subterranean asteroid living and watch as their population grows until they’re not simply surviving, but thriving…
Just make sure you don’t forget to breathe.
– Build Extensive Bases and Discover What it Takes to Survive:
Everything in your space colony is under your control, from excavation and resource allocation right down to plumbing and power systems. Resources will begin depleting with your first breath, however, so be sure to dig fast if you want to live.
– It’s Mind Over Matter with Stress Simulations:
Keep the psychological impact of survival at bay with fun leisure activities, great accommodations and even better food for your colony. Duplicants each have different and potentially destructive ways of reacting to stress, so be sure to always keep them happy. Whatever the cost.
– Avoid Boiling with Thermodynamics:
Temperature control is a constant concern in space; too cold and you’ll freeze, too hot and you’ll fry. Keep tabs on ambient environmental temperatures and your colony’s heat production to maintain a nice, cozy atmosphere for your colonists.
– Enhance Efficiency through Complex Gas and Liquid Simulations:
Create interlocking pipe systems to swiftly deliver fuel and liquid to critical areas of your base. Plan well and be rewarded as your colony transforms into an imperishable, well-oiled machine.
– Take Charge with Power Grid Simulations
Choose from a multitude of power sources including coal, hydrogen, natural gas or just plain old elbow grease. Manage power runoff, circuit overloads and meltdowns to keep your colony running smoothly.
#OxygenNotIncluded #biffaplays #ONI