by I saw_that
A French person named Antoine Cesar Becquerel created the solar cell – a device that converts energy contained in sun light into electrical energy through photovoltaic process. This solar cell began as early as 1839. Soon after, in the year 1954 a group of American scientists including Calvin Fuller, Gerald Pearson and Daryl Chapin developed a silicon solar cell with higher energy conversion efficiency of above six percent. They assembled a solar array of several silicon strips placing them together to capture light energy or solar energy and thus developed the first solar panel. However, Bell Laboratories from New York was the first company to bring out a prototype of a solar battery into the market.
Solar panels, Sunshine Coast Electrical Maintenance can generate electricity without any waste or polluting our mother earth, or dependence on the Earth’s natural resources. It has over 35-year expected lifespan thus making it very convenient to use.
With the advent of global climate change, it has become more important that we do whatever we can to abridge the pressure on our atmosphere brought by the excessive use of the electric power plant that produces polluted air resulting to emission of greenhouse gases.
Solar Panels, Sunshine Coast Electrical Maintenance, a company located in Sunshine Coast, Queensland, promotes different kinds of Sunshine Coast based businesses online for a “realistic” price. One type of business that they offer promotion for is electrical and security services. For this kind of business, they offer promotion for the following categories:
• Automation Systems and/or Equipment
• Batteries – Dry Cell and Rechargeable
• Bulbs Lighting
• Burglar Alarms – Domestic Commercial
• Door and Gate Operating Equipment
• Electrical &/ Electronic Appliances – Retail, Service & Parts
• Electrical & Security Associated Services & Supplies
• Electrical Testing, Switches & Data Control Equipment
• Electricians & Electrical Contractors
• Home Automation Service & Repairs
• Hydraulic Equipment & Supplies
• Lighting & Accessories – Retail Sales & Installation
• Power Line Construction
• Security Doors, Windows & Security Screens
• Security Systems ∨ 24 Hour Security Monitoring
With Solar Panels, Sunshine Coast Electrical Maintenance, you help our environment. Energy from sunlight is unlimited, as that big ball in the sky isn’t going to be going anywhere else, anytime soon.
Sunshine Coast Electrical Maintenance can generate electricity without any waste. Click here: Coast Electrical Maintenance for more info.