In this webinar, Sarah Mills of the University of Michigan’s Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy, presents data from surveys of 3,200+ landowners in 10 Michigan townships with windfarms to provide insight on the effects of wind turbines on local communities — not just on how the landscape looks, but the effects of wind turbines on farm incomes, local government services, and relationships with neighbors. She also discusses the advice she shares with communities who are considering hosting wind turbines, and the extent to which the lessons from Michigan can apply throughout the region.
You may also like
About the author
- 3 Tipps, wie Sie Disneyland Pass-Rabatte finden – Reisetipps
- Ein Führer zum Abenteuerland – Disneyland Park – Abenteuerreisen
- Die 5 besten Vergnügungsparks in den USA, die es wert sind, zu genießen – Ferienwohnungen
- Play Blackjack Online At – William Hill Online Casino
- The Very Best Online Sport For Your Character