In this webinar, Sarah Mills of the University of Michigan’s Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy, presents data from surveys of 3,200+ landowners in 10 Michigan townships with windfarms to provide insight on the effects of wind turbines on local communities — not just on how the landscape looks, but the effects of wind turbines on farm incomes, local government services, and relationships with neighbors. She also discusses the advice she shares with communities who are considering hosting wind turbines, and the extent to which the lessons from Michigan can apply throughout the region.
You may also like
About the author
- ΟΣΕ ΟΤΕ ΟΤΕ κατασκευη ιστοσελιδων κατασκευη eshop κατασκευη sites Την «Ημέρα των Νεκρών» γιορτάζουν στη Βολιβία
- #Wholesale TPMS Solar Power Car TPMS Tyre Pressure Monitoring System Auto Security Alarm Systems Di
- #Wholesale Tyre Pressure Temperature Warning Solar Power TPMS Car Tire Pressure Alarm Monitor Syste
- Unboxing Nylon fiber blades 500w wind energy generator turbine with wind charge controller
- ✓ Free Energy 35 Blades Wind Turbine Generator 800w 12v 24v 48V High Efficient For Home Yacht Farm