Discover our Master’s of Science and Technology through an insight of the Mechanics for Wind Energy course with Riwal Plougonven, Professor at the Department of Mechanics and Alexandre Stegner, CNRS Researcher specialized in oceanography. This course consists of lectures and tutorials and aims at enabling students to understand the various issues of renewable energies.
You may also like
About the author
- Latimeria solar power bank 26800mAh unboxing & first impressions
- Small solar power system : cell phone charger ,radio and 3 lamp without grid👍👍
- Renewable energy|Wind energy
- wind turbine working electricity generation using wind energy vertical axis wind turbine working
- World’s Largest Solar Power Plant 2021 – Bhadla Solar Park, Rajastan, India