Martin Alexander Eder and Xiao Chen have developed a novel approach towards a digital twin of composite wind turbine blades. Simulating fatigue cracks for a digital twin structure is now a reality. The research will have a great impact on wind energy technology as the industry moves more towards digitalisation.
You may also like
About the author
- Solar Power Plant : Load Calculations and Site Inspection
- RENOGY Solar Panel Starter Kit 200W Poly: Two 100W Poly Solar Panels +One 30A PWM Charge C
- Creative ideas – Model houses combine wind and solar energy
- See This Report on Our Renewable Energy Projects – Carbonfund.org Foundation
- Rooftop Solar Power System