The Archdiocese of Louisville and Louisville Gas and Electric Company are partnering to operate the first diocesan-based solar array in the greater Kentucky region. The array, which is located at the Archdiocese’s Pastoral Center and headquarters at 3940 Poplar Level Rd., also marks the inaugural Business Solar project for LG&E and its sister utility, Kentucky Utilities Company.
You may also like
About the author
- Latimeria solar power bank 26800mAh unboxing & first impressions
- Small solar power system : cell phone charger ,radio and 3 lamp without grid👍👍
- Renewable energy|Wind energy
- wind turbine working electricity generation using wind energy vertical axis wind turbine working
- World’s Largest Solar Power Plant 2021 – Bhadla Solar Park, Rajastan, India