The Archdiocese of Louisville and Louisville Gas and Electric Company are partnering to operate the first diocesan-based solar array in the greater Kentucky region. The array, which is located at the Archdiocese’s Pastoral Center and headquarters at 3940 Poplar Level Rd., also marks the inaugural Business Solar project for LG&E and its sister utility, Kentucky Utilities Company.
You may also like
About the author
- Playing Poker More Than Online Casinos
- China Cancels Flights, Classes Over New Outbreak As India Deaths Soar
- How Many Kids Does Cristiano Ronaldo Have?
- Android 12: Can Your Cellphone Handle Google’s Newest Mobile OS?
- LOOK: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Sick New Nike Cleats For Portugal National Team – CBSSports.com